Let Rhianna Smith and her experienced team create and plan for you.
partner sit back and enjoy the wonderful things Wedding Planning involves
while we work behind the scenes to create perfection.
Our full-service planning offering is very involved and we only work with a
small amount of clients at any one time to ensure you receive a unique and
This service is best suited for couples with a vision who are yet to find their perfect location. We love sourcing venue’s and properties for our clients, especially the new ones that are yet to be found or the exclusive properties that enable a blank canvas. This is where we can create your very own unique wedding location.
Many Planners receive commissions from vendors. We don’t. We work with vendors that do a great job, have a passion for weddings like we do and most of all, who are best suited to our individual client.
Contact us to schedule a phone consultation and we can discuss how we can plan, design and create the wedding of your dreams.
- Rhianna Smith as your dedicated Wedding Planner
- Sourcing and management of vendors hand picked by us to suit you
- Venue Sourcing
- A complete site layout for your property or location, our expertise and eye
will ensure you make the most of the space you have available
- Design concept from Flowers to Furniture and Signage to Linens
- Budget and timeline management
- Seating plans and floor plans
- Guest services, Invitation RSVP management
- Development of your wedding day runsheet/schedule
- Wedding Day Management including complete set up and pack down (Hi
there, relaxed Bride and Groom!)
Nicole & Cole, Gundaroo
A marquee wedding at the family home gives me all the feels. Building a “venue” from scratch is what we love!
Anna & Thomas, Jamberoo
This gorgeous couple came to us about 4 months out from their chosen date. We pulled together a great team of vendors and designed their dream cocktail party for their wedding.
Alex & Ben, Kangaroo Valley
Bringing their country glam vision to life was a helluva good time. And with the rolling hills of Kangaroo Valley as a backdrop, well, it all just works so well.
Mia & Eddison, Milton
These guys brought the glam to the NSW South Coast. Everything about their wedding oozed style.